Karicare Gold Plus+ A2 Protein Milk Infant Formula is a premium formulation made with natural A2 protein milk sourced from handpicked New Zealand farms.
- Made with natural A2 protein milk
- Sourced from handpicked New Zealand farms
- Nutritionally complete
- No added preservatives or artificial flavours
Milk solids, vegetable oils (emulsifier (soy lecithin), antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate)), short-chain galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), dried omega LCPUFAs (fish oil, antioxidant (sodium ascorbate, mixed natural tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate)), long chain fructo-oligosaccharides, taurine, choline chloride, inositol, L-carnitine. Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride,- phosphorus, sodium; magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium. Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.Karicare Gold Plus+ A2 Protein Milk Infant Formula is based on cow’s milk protein.
Contains: cows’ milk, fish and soy.
How to prepare Karicare Gold Plus+ A2 Protein Milk 1 Baby Infant Formula
- Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes, or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly and level off using built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
- Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds. Prepare each bottle separately. It is safer to use Karicare Gold Plus+ A2 Protein Milk Infant Formula immediately after it is prepared.
- Birth to 2 weeks, Cooled boiled water: 50mL, Level scoops of powder*: 1, Number of feeds per day: up to 10.
- Age: 2-4 weeks, Cooled boiled water: 100mL, Level scoops of powder*: 2, Number of feeds per day: 6-7.
- Age: 1-2 months, Cooled boiled water: 150mL, Level scoops of powder*: 3, Number of feeds per day: 5-6.
- Age: 3-4 months, Cooled boiled water: 150mL, Level scoops of powder*: 3, Number of feeds per day: 5-6.
- Age: 5-6 months, Cooled boiled water: 200mL,Level scoops of powder*: 4,Number of feeds per day: 4-5.
*1 scoop = 7.3g of powder. Note: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula.
This feeding guide is a general guide only; your baby may need more or less than shown.Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur. If correctly stored and made up in accordance with the directions contained on the label, no further vitamin or mineral preparations are necessary. Always use a dry scoop.Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health care worker for advice.Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infant formula may be used from birth. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to formula. Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.Dental hygiene: A cup can be introduced to your baby at around 6 months. Putting your baby to bed with a bottle or cup can cause tooth decay.