NUTRICIA KARICARE TODDLER GOLD BRAINY BABY® DVD PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Claims are only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies and the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim.
3. To make a claim, individuals must, during the Promotional Period:
|a.||Purchase any three  participating specially marked Nutricia Karicare Toddler Gold 900g products between 04.08.08 and 10.10.08;|
|b.||Fully complete the claim form printed within the top of lid sticker on one  of the specially marked packs and select which one  of the three  available Brainy Baby® DVD titles they would like to claim;|
|c.||Remove the original promotional token from inside the top of lid sticker on each of the remaining two  specially marked packs and attach to the completed claim form, along with the original or a photocopy of the store receipt/s for all three  Nutricia Karicare Toddler Gold product purchases; and;|
|d.||Send the claim form with the original promotional tokens and store receipt/s in a stamped envelope to:
Australian Residents: Karicare Toddler Gold Brainy Baby® Promotion, PO Box 398, Brookvale NSW 2100.
New Zealand Residents: Karicare Toddler Gold Brainy Baby® Promotion, PO Box 147 998, Ponsonby, Auckland.
4. Participating products include: Nutricia Karicare Toddler Gold 900g and Nutricia Karicare Toddler Gold+ 900g only.
5. The Promoter will honour all valid claims received between 9.00am AEST (Australian residents) or 9.00am NZT (New Zealand residents) on 04.08.08 and last mail received on 24.10.08 (“Promotional Period”). The Nutricia Karicare Toddler Gold product must have been purchased between 04.08.08 and 10.10.08. Successful claimants will be notified by mail.
6. The Promoter will accept a maximum of three  claims per household. A maximum of one  of each of the three  available Brainy Baby® DVD titles can be claimed per household. Household is classified as the same street address.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of all claims received and all claimants (including a claimant’s identity and place of residence), and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or for tampering with the claim process. Any claim not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Every valid claim received will be awarded their choice of one  of the three  available Brainy Baby® DVDs valued at RRP AUD$29.95 (Australia) and NZD$34.95 (New Zealand) each. Available Brainy Baby® DVD titles include: Left Brain, Right Brain and Laugh & Learn.
12. DVDs will be delivered in Australia and New Zealand only and 28 days should be allowed for delivery.
13. If the DVD is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the DVD with a DVD to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. DVDs are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury and any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in relation to the offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of or in relation to the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a participant; or (f) participation in the offer.
17. All claim forms will become property of the Promoter. The information claimants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter may disclose claimants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with claimants. If the claimant has marked the ‘opt-in’ box on the claim form, the claimant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. The Promoter is bound in Australia by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988, and in New Zealand by the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them, request correction of any errors and opt-out, by contacting the Promoter at the address below or by phoning 1800 060 057 (AUS) or 0800 688 742 (NZ).
18. The Promoter is Nutricia Australia Pty Limited, ABN 99 076 246 752, of Level 4, Building D, 12-24 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia and Nutricia Limited, 37 Banks Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand.